[IronPython] Logging module error

Deepali Abhyankar deepali_abhyankar at persistent.co.in
Tue Dec 2 12:13:03 CET 2008

Hi

I am using Iron Python 2.0 release candidate 2.

I am using logging module

Code is:

    Import logging

    logger = logging.getLogger("Trial")

    logger.setLevel(logging.INFO)

    hdlr = logging.FileHandler("data.txt","w")

    hdlr.setLevel(logging.INFO)

    formatter = logging.Formatter("%(asctime)s-%(name)s-%(message)s")

    hdlr.setFormatter(formatter)

    logger.addHandler(hdlr)

    logger.info(message)

I am facing following error on execution

File "C:\Program Files\IronPython 2.0\Lib\logging\__init__.py", line 985, in

nfo

  File "C:\Program Files\IronPython 2.0\Lib\logging\__init__.py", line 1094,
in

_log

  File "C:\Program Files\IronPython 2.0\Lib\logging\__init__.py", line 1063,
in

findCaller

  File "C:\Program Files\IronPython 2.0\Lib\logging\__init__.py", line 71,
in <l

ambda$1>

ValueError: _getframe is not implemented for non-zero depth

Please suggest solution to resolve this

Deepali Abhyankar | Senior Software Engineer| Persistent Systems

 <mailto:monika_pardeshi at persistent.co.in>
deepali_abhyankar at persistent.co.in | Tel: +91 (20) 3023 5040

Innovation in software product design, development and delivery-
<http://www.persistentsys.com/> www.persistentsys.com

DISCLAIMER