[IronPython] Newbie Questions

Giulio Petrucci giulio.petrucci at gmail.com
Fri Dec 5 15:11:55 CET 2008

Hi there,

I've just started playing with IronPython and I have two (maybe)
simple questions:
1) I have a .NET library with an enum E and a class C. The class C
expose a method accepting E as an argument. How can I do this (I mean:
using enums) in IronPython?
2) I have a .NET library which reads some settings from the .config
file. I'd like to test it interactively using the IronPython
interactive console. How can I "load" the right .config file?

Thanks in advance and... see you here or on the #ironpython freenode channel!!!
--
Ciao,
Giulio

--