[IronPython] Newbie Questions

Dino Viehland dinov at microsoft.com
Fri Dec 5 18:47:26 CET 2008

You can add a reference to the assembly and then import both the class and the enum.  For example:

import clr
clr.AddReference('MyLibrary')
from MyLibrary import MyClass, MyEnum
MyClass().SomeMethod(MyEnum.SomeValue)

The 2nd question... is this an app.exe.config file that you're reading?  If so this might be helpful:

http://www.devnewsgroups.net/group/microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.windowsforms/topic64732.aspx