[IronPython] NWSGI 0.7 released

Jeff Hardy jdhardy at gmail.com
Sat Dec 6 17:07:51 CET 2008

Hi Miha,
As Dan said, there are issues with str == unicode (although there is a
Jython branch of Django that I should look into). There are also some
other issues that seem to shift - trying to hit two moving targets
makes tracking them difficult. For very simple stuff, Django might
work, but I wouldn't expect it to do too much.

It is on my list of things to get working (along with Trac, which will
be much harder), but it's that pesky time thing, as always :).

- Jeff