[IronPython] SilverShell 0.6.1 Released - many "intellisense" fixes + all source

Dan Eloff dan.eloff at gmail.com
Sun Dec 7 05:51:50 CET 2008

I'm trying to walk a fine line between spamming this list, and
alerting the 200+ people who downloaded SilverShell 0.6.0 that there's
an important new bugfix release. I put a lot of irritating flaws in
the "intellisense" to rest, including a major issue with member
completion that crept into 0.6.0 at the last minute. Had I known there
was going to be such a response I think I would have tested it more
thoroughly.

As promised all source code is in this release. Please notify me of
remaining bugs, either via email, or via the issue tracker on Google
Code. Patches are most welcome.

Thanks for downloading SilverShell!

-Dan