[IronPython] subprocess module

Brown, Matt mbrown at dynamicfunds.com
Sun Dec 14 22:31:21 CET 2008

Hello,

I was glad to see that a subprocess module had been written for use with
IronPython; as I'd like to get stdout from plink and os.popen will not
handle this, but subprocess.popen will.
(http://www.ironpython.info/index.php/The_subprocess_module)

However, when I attempt build an IronPython Studio project, it errors upon
build citing an error in Program.py:
- from Form1 import *
- PythonSyntaxErrorException was unhandled by user code (unexpected token if)

This seems to happen whenever there is an issue with an import (note that
I've sys.path.appended the path containing subprocess.py).

Note that I'm completely new to Python, so I assume it's something simple.

Any input is appreciated.

Thanks,

Matt Brown
DYNAMIC Capital Management LLC