[IronPython] Determine the classes/interfaces a Python implements

Dino Viehland dinov at microsoft.com
Mon Dec 15 22:24:03 CET 2008

Can you open a feature request on CodePlex?  It's certainly an interesting idea to ponder and I'm leaning towards it but there's lots of details to be gotten right.

Do you know if this needs to work w/ sockets as well?  (There's also the question of can we make it work with sockets?  :))

There'll be a bunch of places we need to update (nt, socket, file, select, etc...) so I think it'll have to wait until 2.1 instead of coming in a minor update like 2.0.1.