[IronPython] DLR spec document

Seshadri Pillailokam Vijayaraghavan seshapv at microsoft.com
Wed Dec 17 19:21:55 CET 2008

We recently created a separate codeplex project for the DLR and that will host the latest DLR documents (including the Hosting spec). Please see this - http://www.codeplex.com/dlr/Wiki/View.aspx?title=Docs%20and%20specs&referringTitle=Home

This page is guaranteed to contain the latest DLR documents from now on.

Thanks
sesh