[IronPython] weird performance issue

Dino Viehland dinov at microsoft.com
Wed Dec 17 20:04:33 CET 2008

Oh, if you also want to get a list of call stacks to PythonContext.Call and send those our way that'd be useful as well.

In general we only want to hit that when the overall cost of whatever we're doing will dwarf any overhead of that one call.  And we certainly have more calls to it then we should :(