[IronPython] ANN : Davy's IronPython Editor

Davy Mitchell daftspaniel at gmail.com
Sat Dec 20 12:22:42 CET 2008

Hi Folks,
I've made a small start on an IronPython Editor in WinForms using
SyntaxBox.  The project intentions is to create an editor along the lines of
SPE or DrPython.

If you want to take a look there are a couple of screen shots - please
visit:
http://code.google.com/p/davysironpythoneditor/

Code in SVN only at the moment. DIE does benefit from being compiled. Maybe
once I stop sniffing and coughing so much it will get done and uploaded !
:-)

It's not production ready yet so please, please be careful with your
precious source code. I've not tried it on Mono yet.

Feedback and ideas appreciated.

Thanks & Merry Christmas,
Davy Mitchell