[IronPython] Why can't I use 'import os' in Ironpython Studio? It always says "No module named os".

Jankins andyjian430074 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 22 08:52:07 CET 2008

Hi,

I have been using Ironpython studio for about two days. And I found a
strange problem. I can't use "import os" or  " import copy" (until now I
just found these two) in my program, because when I debug my program, it
says "No module named os". But I can use "import sys" , "import time" or
"import math". I don't know why.

I reinstall Ironpython Studio, but it still doesn't work. And I tried to
find the lib location used by Iropython studio, but I can't find it.

Please help me about it. This problem really drives me crazy.

Thanks so much.

Jankins