[IronPython] ASP.Net IronPython Refresh

Dody Gunawinata empirebuilder at gmail.com
Mon Dec 22 17:43:29 CET 2008

Great. I'm really looking forward to it. My CMS has been running on
Frankestein mode with IP Alpha for ASP.Net and IP 2.0 "custom build" for the
templating engine for a year now. Running two different version of
IronPython in a single web application can be a harrowing experience.
Dody G.

--
nomadlife.org