[IronPython] DLR, OS X/Linux & other languages

Keith J. Farmer kfarmer at thuban.org
Fri Dec 26 21:14:20 CET 2008

My memory is sketchy on this point, but for Silverlight, you have to either provide the assembly itself, or you have to have it blessed.  The problem with having the assembly is that you end up having to bring in others.

What's wrong with targetting a full WPF host (assuming that Mono's WPF support is sufficient at the time)?

Either stick to the reduced set or not.  Don't try to turn the one into the other :)

(and looking outside, it's snowing again...)