[IronPython] Exporting Python code as an assembly

Pigneri, Rocco rpigneri at LavaStorm.com
Wed Feb 6 21:46:46 CET 2008

Dino,

Ah ha!  Well, it didn't work under 1.1, but under 1.1.1, it worked
nearly right out of the box.  When I used a static interface under 1.1,
I only got the static properties in the DataGridView.  However, under
1.1.1, I am getting a whole extra slew of information in my Grids
(__weakref__, __doc__, the hidden values, the properties themselves,
every function in the type) when I turn on AutoColumnGenerate.  Is this
what I should be expecting?

Also, it seems that if I turn on user creation of new elements
(BindingList.AllowNew = True), then the component crashes with an error
stating that it cannot find the constructor for my type, whether or not
I have defined it.  Is this also to be expected or not?

Thank you,

Rocco Pigneri