[IronPython] Hosting IronPython 2.0 Alpha 8

Dave Fugate dfugate at microsoft.com
Fri Feb 22 17:57:41 CET 2008

The tests in the source IronPython distributions should be up to date with respect to the releases.  While these aren't as eloquent as the blog entry referenced below, they should give you a good idea of what the IronPython hosting API is like in the release you're using.  For example, IronPythonTest\EngineTest.cs and Tests\test_ipye.py are a couple of our hosting tests found in IronPython-2.0A8-Src.zip.