[IronPython] How to import python folders as modules

j igisbert.etra-id jigisbert.etra-id at grupoetra.com
Tue Feb 26 19:50:49 CET 2008

Hi Dino, Thanks for your response, but I was not refering to pyxmpp. I am
using xmpppy, http://xmpppy.sourceforge.net/ , and as long I have read, it
does not contain any C Extension Library (or perhaps yes...). In normal
Python it runs perfect, so it is no problem of the library itself.

Yes, it contains an __ini__.py file, so that is because I do not understand
why it does not work.

Thanks again and I hope receive another answer.

Best Regards,

Ignacio