[IronPython] IronPython 1.1.1 wish-list?

HEMMI, Shigeru textdirected at gmail.com
Thu Jan 3 12:16:09 CET 2008

Dear Dino,
Thanks again.

I do not want IPY team to implement dupulicated quit() function.
I have to use standard Lib at your suggession.
I'm a bit confused standard Lib and runtime implementation.
Since my enjoying platform is not Windows/LINUX, but Mac OS X Panther,
Apple's terminal does not permit me to use Cntl+D shortcut to quit Ipy sesseion,
it was annoying for me to do "import sys; sys.exit()" many times.

Regards,