[IronPython] Newbie questions. . .

Keith Hoard khoard at gmail.com
Tue Jan 8 04:27:43 CET 2008

Thanks, Dave.

At first I was wondering how I missed it, so I went back and re-downloaded
the Direct3D samples ZIP files.  When I unzipped it, there it was in the
prereques section, clear as day.

However, the readme file I was using was dated September 16, 2006, 12:36:38
PM and doesn't have those instructions in the Pre-req section.  The correct
readme file is dated Friday, December 01, 2006, 9:45:54 AM and has this
information.

I wish I could remember where I got a hold of the outdated file so whoever
is in charge of the website can track it down.

Keith Hoard
Collierville, TN
khoard at gmail.com