[IronPython] Where to submit project related to IronPython?

illium illium37 at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 12 04:32:10 CET 2008

Background:

I was reading through the open issues on the
IronPython Codeplex site, and I noticed there was a
somewhat popular open issue relating to
PInvoke/externs support. I have some utility code
laying around that I adapted to use with IronPython. I
made a small helper library in C# that can be used by
a IronPython developer to make extern calls from the
python code.

I would like to upload that somewhere where people can
find it and use it if they want to...

Where is the appropriate place? Should I bother to
make a new "project" site just for that, or is there a
central repository for this kind of "community code"
that isn't part of the main project?

Thanks,
Troy