[IronPython] Roadmap for IronPython 2.0

Pigneri, Rocco rpigneri at LavaStorm.com
Tue Jan 15 17:09:05 CET 2008

Dear all,

I am new to IronPython.  IP 1.1 looks really great, and I have really
enjoyed learning to use it over the last few weeks.  I'm impressed with
both its power and ease of use.  One thing that I would love to learn
more about, however, is the planned features and goals for 2.0,
particularly with regard to the DLR, but I haven't been able to find a
feature roadmap or anything like that yet.  I have looked at the release
notes and the documentation download for IP 2.0 itself, but those
documents were either very specific to each release or focused on
documenting the code of the interpreter rather than the features/goals
of 2.0.  Would someone be able to point me towards that document?

Thank you,

Rocco Pigneri