[IronPython] Need help with Multiple forms

jane janet anakinnani at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 16 15:47:33 CET 2008

Hello all,I need help again.I don't know how to handle this Error. I wanna create mulitiple forms in one project.I did the same as I used to deal with Ironpython IDE.But it doesn't work because I use Visual Studio 2005 SDK to implement this project.I've already attached my project sample. I really don't know what  to do now.Please let me know if I have to go back to the old way immediately. Thank you,Jane

http://www.microsoft.com/windows/shop/specialoffers.mspx?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_CPC_MediaCtr_bigscreen_012008