[IronPython] New Project: Implementing .NET Libraries in Pure Python

Michael Foord fuzzyman at voidspace.org.uk
Mon Jan 28 16:00:42 CET 2008

Michael Foord wrote:
> Slide wrote:
>
>> I'm interested in helping.
>>

> Cool - I'm just working on getting the project layout and first tests
> done. From their adding new classes and tests should be very easy. I'll
> email you and we can discuss who will start on what.

Ok - Initial checkin of project layout and test framework done. I will
probably start with 'Array' so that some 'real' work is done, and then
email you to see what you are interested in Slide.

Anyone else can now see the basic layout of the project and email me
privately if they are interested. :-)

Michael
http://www.manning.com/foord