[IronPython] IronPython 1.1.2 eta?

Keith J. Farmer kfarmer at thuban.org
Tue Jul 1 07:20:13 CEST 2008

You can just not compile a hard dependency on System.Core, and instead import it manually.  Basically, create a plug-in style architecture for dealing with it:

	Start: DLR
	Import: DLR + LINQ-for-DLR plugin (+ System.Core, required by plugin)

So such a plugin would be importable, and then it could register itself as a service to handle specific points in processing.  If no such service is loaded and registered, processing continues as normal (eg, .NET 2.0-level).