[IronPython] 2.0 beta3: with statement: SystemError: Operation could destabilize the runtime.

Liwei Peng liwei.peng at gmail.com
Wed Jul 2 20:33:28 CEST 2008

Thanks for the help. The following is what I got:

d:\tools\IronPython-2.0B3>ipy.exe -X:ExceptionDetail a.py
Operation could destabilize the runtime.
   at _stub_$36##33(Closure , CallSite , CodeContext , Object , Object )
   at _stub_MatchCaller(Object , CallSite , Object[] )
   at Microsoft.Scripting.Actions.CallSite`1.UpdateAndExecute(Object[] args)
   at
Microsoft.Scripting.Actions.UpdateDelegates.Update3[T,T0,T1,T2,TRet](CallSite
site
, T0 arg0, T1 arg1, T2 arg2)
   at S$2.Initialize(CodeContext )
   at IronPython.Hosting.PythonCommandLine.RunFileWorker(String fileName)
   at IronPython.Hosting.PythonCommandLine.RunFile(String fileName)
SystemError: Operation could destabilize the runtime.

Liwei