[IronPython] Publishing a Module when Embedding

Dino Viehland dinov at exchange.microsoft.com
Tue Jul 8 23:05:40 CEST 2008

You can just expose a DLR Scope object directly - which is what IronPython does for modules internally.

The name PythonModule is unfortunately a little confusing - it's actually a PythonScopeExtension where we can store additional data about the Scope (e.g. if import clr has occurred). We'll lazily create the PythonModule and associate it with the Scope if we need it.