[IronPython] Are there anyone had embedded IronPython or otherdynamic language into a biz solution.

Han Kejing Colin.Han at grapecity.com
Thu Jul 10 04:13:55 CEST 2008

Sorry, My English  is so poor. Maybe some word is worry or unclear.

Follow is my ideas:

I will provide some ability in my WinForm application to allow user to write python script to implement his custom business logic easily and quickly. My user is not developer, he has not any experience about coding, maybe Financial Worker is a special sample.

I will define some object model of my business domain to my user. He can use IronPython to control these domain objects.

How about my idea? Maybe it is castle in the air?

Follow my heart

Colin Han @ GrapeCity