[IronPython] PyPy meets Jython (could meet IronPython too?)

Curt Hagenlocher curt at hagenlocher.org
Thu Jul 10 16:38:42 CEST 2008

I know we're definitely interested in pursuing a ctypes-based extensibility
standard for Python, and we're continually pushing our lawyers to increase
the allowed level of our interaction with other open source projects.

Hopefully, we'll be able to provide a less vague answer than this before too
much time passes. :)