[IronPython] loading an image in silverlight, in xaml, from the .xap

Jimmy Schementi Jimmy.Schementi at microsoft.com
Sat Jul 12 10:57:38 CEST 2008

Yep, will do in the morning. In the meantime, take a look at the "CollateralDamange" JScript sample in sdk-sdk-samples; it loads images for the board from the XAP file. I *believe* it's done from XAML, but I may be wrong, but regardless, the images are in the XAP and Silverlight (either from code or xaml) is downloading it.

Again, I'll double check in the morning and see if I can repro it ...

~js