[IronPython] Matplotlib from IronPython 1.1.1

Douglas S. Blank dblank at brynmawr.edu
Mon Jul 14 20:07:31 CEST 2008

Another approach to dealing with the missing numpy: rewrite it in C#.
Has anyone looked to see what that would require? We are moving all of
our artificial intelligence, and machine learning code to use the DLR
and replacing numpy with a cross-language is on our list. We only use a
small part of numpy (matrix multiplication) so, we can probably replace
just what we need. But a complete replacement might be useful. Any ideas?