[IronPython] Missing File in IronPython Change Set 34376?

FX Meta rednaxela0607 at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 21 00:20:14 CEST 2008

Thank you for fixing it :-)This time it builds alright.

I understand IronPython and DLR will continue to be developed with .NET Framework 2.0 as target. I'd like to ask, though, now that the DLR expression tree has moved into System.Linq.Expressions namespace, what would be the preferred solution to resolving conflict between references to System.Core.dll and Microsoft.Scripting.Core.dll? Apparently these two do conflict now, don't they?
The other day I was implementing a toy language on the DLR for fun, but the fact that I can't use LINQ queries from within my language impl is...well, not too fun.

Greetings,- RednaxelaFX

-----Original Message-----> From: Dave Fugate <dfugate at microsoft.com>> Subject: Re: [IronPython] Missing File in IronPython Change Set 34376?> To: Discussion of IronPython <users at lists.ironpython.com>> > Thanks for spotting this!> It looks like there was a bug with the script we use to port changes over from our internal TFS repository to CodePlex's TFS repository.> It should be fixed now.> > Dave

-----Original Message-----> From: Seshadri Pillailokam Vijayaraghavan <seshapv at microsoft.com>> Subject: Re: [IronPython] Missing File in IronPython Change Set 34376?> To: Discussion of IronPython <users at lists.ironpython.com>> > ScriptCodeParseResult is the renamed version of ScriptCodeProperties.> This was done along with a couple of minor bug fixes last week.> Thanks for brining this to our attention. I will take a look and let you know what the issue is. > > Thanks> Sesh