[IronPython] 1.1.2 RC1, some small probolems

HEMMI, Shigeru textdirected at gmail.com
Mon Jul 21 03:18:10 CEST 2008

Hello IronPython team,

Regarding 1.1.2 RC1, I noticed some small problems.

1.  If I choose Windows Powershell prompt on starup, optional argument
causes File not Found error. For example, please try
     ipy.exe -X:TabCompletion

2. os.walk(==nt.walk) seems missing, is it intentional?

3. If I build the sources with mono, some warings generated. One of them is
    IronPython/Modules/datetime.cs(770,17): warning CS1717: Assignment
made to same variable; did you mean to assign something else?
    and the corresponding line is
       dt = dt = dt.ToUniversalTime();
    Is this a valid coding?

Regards,