[IronPython] IronPython.Hosting.EngineOptions.ClrDebuggingEnabled in IronPython 2.0 Beta 3

Dino Viehland dinov at exchange.microsoft.com
Mon Jul 21 18:12:18 CEST 2008

The ScriptRuntimeSetup class has a DebugMode flag that can be set.  When you do ScriptRuntime.Create you can pass it the ScriptRuntimeSetup object that you created.

FYI configuration is going through some reviews and changes so this will soon be slightly different but you'll do the same basic stuff - create some setup object and then pass it off to the ScriptRuntime.