[IronPython] IronPython Post 2.0 Roadmap

Dino Viehland dinov at exchange.microsoft.com
Thu Jul 24 04:40:30 CEST 2008

The only problem w/ the existing Type and MemberInfo classes is that they all require inheritance demands to inherit from them.  That prevents us from subclassing them in anything core because it won't work in Silverlight or other partial trust scenarios.  But it is something we've been working w/ the CLR team on getting fixed so we'll be able to take that approach in the future - there's other areas where it'd be useful as well.