[IronPython] (no subject)

Harry Pierson Harry.Pierson at microsoft.com
Thu Jul 24 07:39:11 CEST 2008

While we've had this mailing list for years, I've spoken to the CodePlex team and it should be possible to make the switch over to the CodePlex infrastructure. However, I wouldn't want to make a change like that without getting some feedback from the community at large.

If you've got a strong opinion about CodePlex mailing lists one way or another, please let me know.

Harry Pierson
Senior Program Mangager, IronPython
Visual Studio Managed Languages

email  : harry.pierson at microsoft.com
office : 425/705-6045
mobile : 425/761-0293
weblog : http://devhawk.net

 "Don't worry about people stealing your ideas.
  If your ideas are any good,
  you'll have to ram them down people's throats."
          - Howard Aiken