[IronPython] [Ironruby-core] DLR IDE

Ben Hall ben2004uk at googlemail.com
Fri Jul 25 14:32:18 CEST 2008

Hi Douglas,

Integration into Microsoft Robotics Developer Studio for IronPython is
something which is very interesting.  It sounds like you guys are
doing some interesting stuff, maybe a bit out of the scope which I had
planned for IronEditor.

I take it as your using this as an educational exercise, you will want
to write everything from scatch? Maybe we should share ideas about how
you go about implementing syntax highlighting etc

What do you think about using IronEditor (or similar) as the base and
for me to allow some more extendability to allow you to customise the
IDE Part (Editor + Output)?

It would be interesting to chat with you about this offline.

Ben