[IronPython] IronPython Tutorial at PyCon UK

Michael Foord fuzzyman at voidspace.org.uk
Tue Jul 29 22:30:17 CEST 2008

Hello all,

September 12-14th at the Birmingham Conservatoire is the 2nd UK Python
Conference, organised by the UK Python community.

This year the conference starts with a tutorial day, and Christian
Muirhead [#]_, Menno Smits and I will be running a half day IronPython
tutorial. The tutorial day is only £30, so if you're interested in
learning about IronPython it is an ideal opportunity.

Tutorials: http://www.pyconuk.org/timetable.html
Currently accepted talks: http://www.pyconuk.org/talk_abstracts.html
Booking: http://www.pyconuk.org/booking.html

Details on a summary of the accepted talks and tutorials on my blog.
http://www.voidspace.org.uk/python/weblog/arch_d7_2008_07_26.shtml#e996

Thanks

Michael Foord

.. [#] Christian and I are the authors of the nearly published
IronPython in Action with Manning Publications.

--
http://www.ironpythoninaction.com/
http://www.voidspace.org.uk/