[IronPython] loading an image in silverlight, in xaml, from the .xap

Jimmy Schementi Jimmy.Schementi at microsoft.com
Thu Jul 31 10:39:42 CEST 2008

Dan,

http://silverlight.net/forums/p/17003/76203.aspx#76203

You're definitely not doing anything wrong. Here's a repro of your issue:

http://jimmy.schementi.com/silverlight/xaml-image-bug/

The crazy thing is this only repros in Firefox3, and is perfectly fine in IE8! Even crazier, I just made a C# project with the Silverlight VS tools, and it worked both in FF3 and IE8, ugh. There's nothing fundamentally different about the 2, so I'm a little confused. I'm trying to make a minimal C# repro and figure out who to blame, me or the SL team. =P

~js