[IronPython] Resolver One 1.1

Giles Thomas giles.thomas at resolversystems.com
Mon Jun 9 12:04:31 CEST 2008

Curt,

Thanks!  And many thanks to everyone on the IP team for producing such a
solid platform, we're really enjoying working with it.

Best regards,

Giles

Curt Hagenlocher wrote:
> Congratulations to the Resolver One folks on the most recent release!
>
> http://www.resolversystems.com/news/?p=61
>
> I've just come back from helping out with the Dynamic Languages
> booth at TechEd, and it was very gratifying to be able to prove to
> people that IronPython is a "real product" by naming a
> shipping application which is implemented with it.
>
> --
> Curt Hagenlocher
> curt at hagenlocher.org <mailto:curt at hagenlocher.org>

Giles Thomas
MD & CTO, Resolver Systems Ltd.
giles.thomas at resolversystems.com
+44 (0) 20 7253 6372

Try out Resolver One! <http://www.resolversystems.com/get-it/>
(Free registration required)

17a Clerkenwell Road, London EC1M 5RD, UK
VAT No.: GB 893 5643 79
Registered in England and Wales as company number 5467329.
Registered address: 843 Finchley Road, London NW11 8NA, UK