[IronPython] System, Version 2.0.5.0

Srivatsn Narayanan srivatsn at microsoft.com
Wed Jun 11 02:38:02 CEST 2008

One thing we are doing that will help here is starting from beta3 the ironpython codeplex sources will have the silverlight sources (including Chiron) and Ironpython.sln will be configured the way Ivan mentioned in the IronRuby alias so that a msbuild /p:Configuration="Release" builds the desktop version of ipy/dlr and msbuild /p:Configuration="Silverlight Release" builds the silverlight version.