[IronPython] ScriptEngine.GetRegisteredExtensions()

Curt Hagenlocher curt at hagenlocher.org
Wed Jun 11 22:22:00 CEST 2008

I can't see into any of the helpers you've defined.  What do you get if you
cut this down to the smallest possible program?

public static void Main() {
    ScriptRuntime runtime = ScriptRuntime.Create();
    ScriptEngine engine = runtime.GetEngine("py");
    foreach (string s in engine.GetRegisteredExtensions()) {
        System.Console.WriteLine(s);
    }
}