[IronPython] Python in the Browser updates

Michael Foord fuzzyman at voidspace.org.uk
Tue Jun 17 01:04:52 CEST 2008

For those who are interested, I've updated "Python in the Browser".

Both the repository:

http://code.google.com/p/pythoninthebrowser/

And the online demo:

http://www.voidspace.org.uk/ironpython/silverlight-console/console.html

There are a few minor but nice improvements:

* The Javascript now works with IE 7!
* The textarea scrolls as input is printed
* The context window is disabled to prevent you pasting over the input
area - not sure if this is really an improvement though...
* The input area is cleared on load - to stop browsers like Firefox and
Safari repopulating the textarea for us on browser refresh
* Recursion limit is set

I think it is basically in a useful state now... I might push out a
'0.1' release from the current SVN head.

All the best,

Michael Foord

--
http://www.ironpythoninaction.com/