[IronPython] Python in the Browser updates

Miha Valencic miha.valencic at gmail.com
Wed Jun 18 09:10:15 CEST 2008

A couple of observations: the "get sliverlight" on your page links to
Windows binaries. I guess msft could detect OS and server appropriate binary
for download.

I installed the 2.0b2 on Mac -- it's 6.7 MB and not 4MB, as it says. :) And
it does take more than 10s to install, but all went fine. Works in safari
and ff2. Great work!

All I wanted was just run it in the browser and I actually only needed Msft
Silverlight package.

Thanks!

Miha

ps: do you think that the page could link to appropriate Silverlight package
for download if it is not installed?