[IronPython] Python in the Browser updates

Jonathan Slenders jonathan at slenders.be
Thu Jun 19 12:05:51 CEST 2008

You're right there. Copying is no problem, but pasting is. I don't know how
often you paste Python code in an interactive terminal, but you should do it
literally line by line because of the extra empty line required in the
console to close a definition. So, I don't think it's really that important.

If you're interested. The link below is a Vi prototype in the browser
written in Javascript. (I hope, you know the basics of Vi, to test it :) )
>From what I remember, it doesn't use a text area, just HTML markup. (It does
syncs the content to a text area however, for submitting the form.)

http://gpl.internetconnection.net/vi/

Jonathan