[IronPython] events in PowerPoint

Curt Hagenlocher curt at hagenlocher.org
Wed Jun 25 03:21:28 CEST 2008

There's a reference for the TextRange object at
http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/bb251500.aspx.  It doesn't look like
it supports any events.  From what I can tell, all the events for PowerPoint
are defined on the Application object:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/bb251405.aspx.  Perhaps the
WindowSelectionChange event will do what you want.