[IronPython] vs 2008

Dino Viehland dinov at exchange.microsoft.com
Fri Mar 7 20:35:27 CET 2008

VS 2008 doesn't ship with support for IronPython.  There was a recent thread here about VS integration - check out http://search.live.com/results.aspx?q=%22integration%3A+now+i+am+totally+confused%22&mkt=en-us&scope=&FORM=LIVSOP for more information.

As for XP vs. Vista it shouldn't make much of a difference.