[IronPython] DLR group?

Bill Chiles billchi at microsoft.com
Fri Mar 14 15:40:06 CET 2008

We are embarrassingly light on docs right now.  blogs.msdn.com/mmaly has a series of posts going through the ToyScript sample language and explaining mechanism used by language implementers on the DLR.  That would help you then to jump into the IPy sources from Codeplex.  blogs.msdn.com/Hugunin has some older posts with some overview material of the DLR.  http://compilerlab.members.winisp.net/dlr-spec-hosting.doc is the spec for how to host the DLR in your application, and a slightly outdated tour of using the APIs in a mock tool is at http://compilerlab.members.winisp.net/hosting-tour.doc.

Cheers,
Bill