[IronPython] DLR group?

IMFD imissfloppydisks at gmail.com
Fri Mar 14 17:40:53 CET 2008

Thanks Nick and Bill.  I have been looking into the CLR internals for
a while now.  I will take a look at the documentation links as well.
I assume that any of the classic compiler texts (Aho, Appel) would be
sufficient for taking apart the ToyScript language?  Or does the DLR
have a framework for interpreting built in?  I know the VS SDK has
tools like MPLEX and the DSL tools for languages.  Does the DLR have
something similar or is it worth a homegrown implementation?

Thanks! :-)