[IronPython] subprocess module
jdhardy at gmail.com
Thu Mar 20 01:54:35 CET 2008
Attached is a partial .NET implementation of the subprocess module.
There are currently a few limitations:
* Popen.communicate doesn't work
* Can't redirect stdin except for PIPE
* Can't redirect stderr to stdout (i.e. using stderr=subprocess.STDOUT)
* Can't redirect to a file descriptor
* univeral_newlines is not supported
* Command strings are flaky (lists work much better). Use shell=True
if using command strings.
Except for what's listed above, it passes most (about 2/3) of the
subprocess test cases.
The code is under the Ms-PL, except for list2cmdline which is under
the PSF license. I believe this is the correct way to do it (but
correct me if I'm wrong!).
Seo, what needs to be done to add this FePy?
- Jeff Hardy
-------------- next part --------------
An embedded and charset-unspecified text was scrubbed...
More information about the Ironpython-users