[IronPython] UI Automation and ControlTypeProperty

Shri Borde Shri.Borde at microsoft.com
Mon Mar 24 07:14:27 CET 2008

UI Automation did have a problem with IronPython. See http://blogs.msdn.com/shrib/archive/2008/03/24/ironpython-cannot-call-automationelement-fromhandle.aspx. I am not sure if the issue has been fixed yet by the UI Automation team. Or if you are running into that same issue or something else.

Thanks,
Shri
Want to work on IronPython, IronRuby, F#? Visit http://blogs.msdn.com/ironpython/