[IronPython] Sanity Check re. Legacy Python Code

Gary Kopp geez4 at runbox.com
Mon Mar 24 23:18:36 CET 2008

Thanks for the info, Curt. Stupid of me - I didn't even stop to think about
the issue of binary extensions. I absolutely need numpy! I'll track
Ironclad's progress now that you've made me aware of it. Meanwhile, I'll
think about using Python.Net in the interim, and just try to "embed" NLTK
(GIL and all) in my C# app.

--Gary

  _____